IMPACT CAMBODIA WITH THE XP TEAM
Extreme Love Outreach Schools
Join our team in Cambodia for one or two weeks!
Cambodia is rampant with poverty and exploitation, where nearly half the nation is under the age of 15. Lack of education, resources, and awareness make Cambodia a primary target for human trafficking and other forms of injustice. It is a nation known for its oppressive history, but God is a great restorer.
Come be a part of strategic outreaches and partnerships in the capital city of Phnom Penh. Extreme Love Outreach Schools are short-term missions and ministry training schools, geared to engage your heart and spirit in social justice issues affecting Cambodia and nations outside its borders. Get mobilized to help women and children at-risk, as you learn about Cambodia’s history, human trafficking issues, and link arms with our team to minister the love of Jesus and shine His light into the darkest of places. Join us in preventative outreach initiatives that are impacting the region and nation.
We can bring hope and love to Cambodia – one life at a time. Come be a part!
We will have a variety of outreach activities for you to take part in, combined with times of prayer, worship, and ministry training. Some activities could include:
- Cross-cultural missions training
- Justice focused teachings and training
- Ministry in slum and garbage dump communities
- Healing ministry
- Ministry to women working in the sex industry
- Children’s ministry
- Service projects
- Evangelism activities
- Onsite prayer and intercession for the city, nation, and social justice issues
- Partner activities with other local ministries / organizations
Extreme Love Ministries team and itinerants
November / December 2018
Every Outreach is run from Sunday to Sunday of each week. You may choose to come for a single week or for two weeks. See dates above.
- Per Person $550 USD/Per Week ($400 deposit with final payments due 3 weeks before school start date).
Note: Registration will close 4 weeks before school start dates. All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative processing fee. Refunds are possible up to two weeks before school start dates, after which there will be no refunds available.
Registration Fees Include:
- Teaching & Outreach Training
- Transportation to Scheduled Outreaches
- Outreach Supplies
- Translators for Local Outreaches
Registration Fees do NOT include:
- Accommodations – see below
- Meals (about $20-30USD/day – breakfast included in hotel)
- Airfare to/from Phnom Penh
- Travel Insurance
- Cambodian Visa ($35USD)
Accommodation Options (NOT included in your Registration Fee)
- Option A: Hotel – $19/night (Shared); $38/night (Single) (breakfast included)
- Option B: XP Missionary House (if room available) – $15/night (Shared); $30/night (Single)
Contact [email protected] for further information.
Download the Operation Justice Cambodia Flyer